Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Challenge Card!

Evening all! (sounded a little like Dixon of Dock Green then!!!)

Well, first of all you need to be as old as me to know who Dixon of Dock Green is!!!

Secondly, finished making this suspension card and I'm entering it into the following challenges :-

:http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk
Anything goes

http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/
CMM 79 - Interactive cards

I decided to use simple white card and die-cut a large scalloped circle from the front.
I then cut 2 smaller scalloped circles from a pastel blue paper and stamped an Inky-doodles image with a Versamark pad and used soft gold powder to emboss them both. 
I glued the 2 together, embossed images facing out, with white cotton inbetween to create the 'spinner' element
Using Inky-doodles stamps in blue and gold inks I then created the background.
A sentiment and ribbon threaded through the bottom
 finished it off.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card – absolutely gorgeous – thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody – I would love you to join my blog and would be happy to join yours – Just leave a message on one of my projects so I know which blog of yours to join – happy crafting. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I have seen a few cards this way but have never tried one...looks like I will have to! :) Love the threaded ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Card Makin Mamas this week! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining CMM Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!