Wednesday 28 September 2016

Autumn again!

Hi all!
Here are 2 more cards for the challenges at Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine!
Yes, I know, I've obviously got too much time on my hands - but, as they say, idle hands do the Devils' work so I think it's best to keep busy or I might get up to mischief!!!

This first one is called "rakin' the leaves" - It's a digi stamp by From the Heart Stamps and it's the birdbrain chicks who are uber cute and funny!


This next one is, again, the pumpkin pigwit image from the same company! I love their stuff - Faith Skrdla is the artist behind the images and I think she has a real talent for the quirky and whimsical!


That's all for today folks!
 I'm suffering with a sore throat and I think a cold's coming on so gonna dose myself up with copious amounts of vitamin c to ward it off (ie- I'll eat an orange!!!)

Have fun x

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!