Wednesday 21 September 2016

Autumn Challenge

Hi all!
Today I've posted a card which I've made using the pumpkin pigwit image from From The Heart Stamps which is one of my favourite digital image shops!

I'm entering this cute little hammy into the Autumn themed challenge at Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

Supplies - Spectrum Noir markers
                 Kraft card
                 Paper choices printed from USB stick - Craftwork Cards
                 Rhinestones
                 Sizzix border edge die

 Hope you think he's as cute as I do!

I've also made the following autumn themed card for the same challenge :-

Supplies :- Cream 7 x 5 cardstock base
                   First Edition Falling Leaves 8x8 paper pad
                   Paper Roses/flowers
                   Acorn husks/stems from my garden!
                   Pearl stems/ flat back pearls
                   Crochet cream ribbon
                   Glossy accents






Hope you can see the little acorn husks, which I added glossy accents to, in the bottom piccy!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!