Tuesday 27 September 2016

Christmas?

Hi all!
It's a little bit soggy here in Leyland this morning! It's quite mild though so not cold enough to stop me from going to the shops and spending his money!
Today's post is just to show the type of Christmas cards I've been making recently. I'm not sure, yet, which style to use this year and this is just 4 I've been playing with!

This first one is a modern card using "Sparkly pink"!!! Lol

I thought it might make a change to be non-traditional, but now it's done, I'm not sure! Still, there's 3 more to follow!


The second one is a stepper card and I used Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol paper collection.









The final one is a little simple card with a tag front - I quite like this as it's quick to make.



So, there you go! Three cards made, not sure which style to use, if any, but there's till time to play and make some more and what is it that crafters like to do most??? PLAY!!!

Have a great day
TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!