Sunday 19 January 2014

SLEEPLESS IN LEYLAND.

Good Afternoon all :)

As you may have noticed by the post title (doesn't have the same ring as "Seattle" does it?), I had a sleepless night last night.

He who didn't come to bed till very late slept through all my tossing and turning, sitting up, standing up, going to the bathroom just for a walk and general sleeplessness!!!

Have no idea why either! Isn't it strange how we humans sometimes have nights like that?
Today I am more tired than anyone in the history of mankind..............well, ok, maybe not quite that drastic,
but I am VERY tired which will probably make me VERY tetchy!!! I think I should have a note pinned to my craft room door - "BEWARE GRUMPY CRAFTER - ENTER AT OWN RISK" !!!

So, that's how today has started. I intend to get some scrapbooking done at some point today but we still have to go and get some shopping and Mr Lateness is still in bed! I did try giving him a hint earlier by making the bed around him but he just ignored me and carried on watching TV!!!

I will come back soon with some pictures I hope to enter into some fun Challenges this week.

TTFN
Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!