Saturday 25 January 2014

Sweet!

Hello everyone.
Well, haven't had time to update my blog as I've been working on this card for another lovely challenge online!
The blog name is Beccys Place and it's full of useful digi freebies too! I did indulge my passion and printed the cupcake image to use on the card.
I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers and attached it to a kraft card tag which I die-cut with a Sizzix die.
All in all a very easy card to make as it was fun keeping it 'sweet'!!!

The challenge is at Beccys Place, January Challenge








1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Lesley, great colours! I love the sparkly flower you added on top of the "frosting", it looks like it's made of marshmallow and fondant... and makes me want a real cupcake! I really like the decorative edges down either side of the card and the lovely polka dot paper in the background. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!