Saturday 1 March 2014

Mad March...

Happy Saturday everyone!
Now that the weekend is here I hope you've all got plans to do something fab!
Let's hope that spring is truly just around the corner. If the weather here is anything to go by then spring cannot be very far away. The last few days have been really lovely. Cold but sunny and bright!

Today I made a mothers day card for these challenges

Scrapology - Mothers Day/Special Lady
Just Inspirational - Hearts and ribbon
Cardmaking and Papercraft - Mothers Day

I have tried to keep it CAS (clean and simple). Half way through colouring the stamp I decided less is more; too much bling would be offensive to the eye!!!

TTFN
L x






3 comments:

  1. Very pretty image and coloring of your flowers. So Springlike. I'm so ready for it. I've just started to follow your blog. I saw your link over on The Outlawz. I hope that you'll stop by my blog and follow mine also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colouring of the flowers thank you for joining in with us at just inspirational and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you nailed it - perfect amount of bling! Any mother would LOVE this card. Thanks for sharing at Just Inspirational Challenges! Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!