Friday 23 May 2014

Delicate Fairy

Hi all.
It's raining again and I had to go to the GP this morning so I got a little wet. No worries though, the wind dried me out before it rained again!

Today's card is a gorgeous image of a sleeping fairy by Rick St.Dennis - super sweet image.

I used Spectrum Noir to colour the image.
Spellbinders die for the frame.
Kraft card.
Lace (2 styles)
Gorgeous mulberry flowers
Ribbon bow
Hat pin and some bling!

I'm entering it into :
Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes & a handmade bow
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Whoopsidaisy Challenge - flourishes
Emerald Faeries Challenges - flowers ribbon lace
Scrapbooker Phd - Die cuts










TTFN
L x


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, what a sweet card. That is a great fairy image you've used on this card.Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I really like way you played with color. The subtle tones of the background paper let the coloring stand out. Love the floral embellishments. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Die Cut Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love how you colored the fairy - and your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!