Friday 23 May 2014

Teatime!!!

Hi peeps!
I couldn't resist using my new LOTV papers and stamp I already had to create this little cutie!
I adore the Lili of The Valley Range and would love to own every single thing they create (the super fab creators that they are!!!!)
If I won the lottery I would have to buy their company!!!

Items used :
Spectrum Noir markers
LOTV stamps and papers
Handmade and mulberry flowers
Diecut flourish
Adhesive pearls
White gel pen

Anyhoo, here's my fab teatime cutie xxx












It's being entered into these challenges : -

Addicted To Stamps - Anything Goes
Come and get It challenges - bingo - first (left) column - I've used ribbon, 3 or more layers, bling!
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches


TTFN
L x

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! I love the swirls and flowers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lesley. I just adore the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. We hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is soooo cute and pretty! The image is adorable and I love all the soft colours and layers. Thank you for joining us at ATSM and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love the fun use of pattern and design :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!