Friday 11 July 2014

Ooooooer!!!!

Well, here I am again and I have to be honest.....I didn't think I would make it at all this week!
It has been "THE WEEK FROM HELL" (mwuahahahahahaha - evil chuckle).
We are to be moving house in the next 6 weeks or so and I thought why not start afresh in the new house by not taking any garbage (see "CRAP" for explanation) with us.
Whoa, hold your horses.....we don't have MASSES of crap, just letting you know we have LOADS of it and it has been a nightmare sorting through stufF but, being ruthless, I have thrown LOADS out!
 Ooh, I've also made £200 on ebay with clothes I don't wear (I buy them, don't wear them, sell them....!)
The last time we moved was 2 weeks short of 19 years ago! So, there's alot of things to sort out.
Anyhoo, in a large nutshell, I (with the help of the son) have done 75% of the clearing.
Son had to go into the attic (my health won't allow me that final nosey around up there!) but unfortunately son soon came down from the attic............yep, through the chuffin ceiling!
Now there is a black bag covered hole in the ceiling which I am claiming to be an art installation - see picture for huge chuckle!


So, what with everything going on I have had no time to myself at all - did I mention the laptop's playing up and my printer's broken?

Oh well, when you're at the bottom, the only way is up!


TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!