Friday 15 August 2014

FaeryInk!

Good morning all!
Today I'm displaying a card I've made for the challenge at  Friday Sketch Challenge # 76.
As a DT member, we are using the images supplied by FaeryInk and mine is Honey Latte Big Face Cute Coffee Girl .
This is the sketch to follow , designed by DT member Andreja Lampe.



I thought Coffee Girl would be ideal for this challenge! Bright and breezy image = bright and breezy colours!
There are lots of lovely images on the FaeryInk Etsy shop. Plus, there are lots of freebies available on the website too so...............what ya waiting for? ! Lol!!!

Here's my card :-





Items Used - 

Image supplied by FaeryInk
Martha Stewart lattice punch
Sentiment (Scriptalicious) from Pink Petticoat
Generic patterned paper and bling!


I hope you all have a fab weekend xxx

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!