Monday 4 August 2014

Happy Monday

Hi all!
Well, back to Monday. It soon comes round doesn't it? Seems like only 7 days since it was Monday last week.......lol!
Have you done that "This time last week......" thing?
I'm doing it now - this time last week I was feeling horrendously knackered after travelling all night!!!
Thankfully, all that's behind me now and I'm hoping to have another holiday before the end of the year so I shall have to send whispers in 'his' direction!!! Tee hee!
Yesterday I found a fab challenge on The Ribbon Girl Blog for anything but a square card.
As I'd received my LOTV goodies the day before I decided to have a go and make a pop up box card (I've made them before but it's been a few months).
In the middle of July I won a challenge which gave me a £10 voucher towards goodies from The Ribbon Girl Online Shop and the items I chose are beautiful! Also, they didn't take long to arrive and I've already used some of  them in some goodies I made!
It's really worthwhile having a look at their online store because it isn't just about ribbon and there's lots to choose from to top up your stash with!

So, onto the creation for the challenge.
Items used : LOTV nitwit collections Bonnets & Bowties paper pad.
                   LOTV Love Grows Rubber Stamp and sentiment
                   Forever in Time lilac ribbon
                   Spectrum Noir markers
                   Martha Stewart flower punch
                   generic adhesive pearls













TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!