Friday 1 August 2014

WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!

Happy Friday everyone!
Today, nobody could be more happier than me! I entered a competition on the Lili of The Valley Facebook page and from what I can tell there must have been almost 500 entries and yes-------I won one of the 3 prizes available!!!
Waaaaheyyyyy! As you all know my favourite stamping product is LOTV so I just had to enter and now I am over the chuffin moon!
Follow this link to the new set which will be winging their way to me!!!
I can not wait for them to arrive! My Christmas cards are going to be so special this year.

Speaking of Christmas cards, I haven't started mine yet so winning the new stamps is very timely. I do know alot of crafters have already begun theirs so It's a good job I'm always on the last minute.

Today, it is raining...alot.
I haven't seen so much rain for about 3 weeks.....hahahaha x

Wouldn't mind being lazy round the fab pool at the fab villa I was at this time last week in Kefalonia.
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to start planning another hol for September (my other half wants to go in October but I prefer that little extra heat in Zakynthos during the day).

Now, my second news for today is my uber favourite mag  (I subscribe because it's brill!) are looking for guest DT members for each monthly issue and do you know what? I think I'll have a bash at it!!!

This is the Facebook call out :-
Do you want to be part of the Quick Cards DT? We're looking for three talented crafters each month to make a fabulous card using our bonus papers. You'll receive the papers before the magazine goes on sale and your card design will feature in the issue to inspire other Quick Cards readers.

If you'd like to be considered, email photos showing three examples of your cards to catherine.dean@immediate.co.uk - we can't wait to hear from you!

Here are 3 of my favourite cards : -



TTFN and wish me luck!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!