Wednesday 3 September 2014

Put a little birdhouse in your soul....!

Hi everyone!
I have no idea how busy you all are but I am! Again! Idle hands do the Devils' work...or, so I'm told, so it's best to keep as busy as possible!

This fortnights' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge blogspot is hosted by DT member Macarena and the theme is to follow the sketch.


Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps who have an online digital store with lots of digital designers who create fabulous digital images! It's definitely worth having a look!

This card is created using the Bird House 1 image by Hope Jacare.





I used Spectrum Noir markers for colouring.
Paper and ribbon from my stash.
The flower came from The Ribbon Girl
The sentiment is from From The Heart Stamps
and the gemstones from Papermania.

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!