Friday 2 January 2015

2015 2015 2015 ~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! ~~~ 2015 2015 2015

Welcome to the first post of this new year.
I hope you all had a fab new years eve and, now that Christmas and the festive season is over, I hope you're all looking forward to the next one!
I have my first card of the year to show you here.
It's made with the image "Love is in the Air" by our sponsor All Dressed Up  challenge blog.
The sketch to follow has been created by Claudia of the Friday Sketch Challenges design team and if you hop on over there you'll be able to see some inspiration and also enter the challenge to win a voucher from our sponsor.






So, that's all for now! I haven't much time to post a great deal today but I'll soon be back with (hopefully) a little more interesting chit chat!
 Good luck with the challenge too!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!