Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
I haven't been uploading any blog posts lately, even though I did say I would do better this year, so today I'm going to show you lots of goodies which I've made lately and fill you in on any news I can remember!
Well, I had a go at acupuncture the other day! Sister in law needs acupuncture quite often and I went to the hospital with her to learn how to do it on those days she can't manage it herself. Very interesting and not half as scary as I thought it would be. I managed fine and I think I will be able to help out when needed. Had to laugh though (wouldn't be me if I didn't) because she has to have a needle at 90 degrees on the top of her head.....well, that made me laugh because I told her she won't forget to take that one out when I'm doing it because I will have popped a cocktail olive onto it so she can pretend she's a martini!!! Hey ho!
Apart from the usual humdrum things, not much has happened recently to be honest. 'He who works' has been away in that there London, and surrounding areas, and came home last night and is now having a well earned lie-in................(where's my chuffin Valentines card? tee hee)
The son is still in bed too....nothing new there then! Maybe, when he turns 20 in June, he'll get up a little earlier because he'll no longer be a teenager and don't they say teenagers sleep alot because of their hormones or something? Lol x
My daughter starts an uber fab new job on monday and I hope she really likes it because it pays a fortune and that really can't be a bad thing! There's nothing wrong with a heavy dose of ambition, I say. (although I never really had any myself!).
So, onto the photos. I mentioned in my last post that I've been busy making some 3d craft projects and below you'll find a really ace fold over box I made yesterday with my prize draw win from Docrafts! I love surprises and this one really was because I truly couldn't remember entering it! The Victorian Valentine range is lovely and I enjoyed making this box. I am going to fill it with lots of 'LOVE' - in other words, the word LOVE printed and stamped and die cut onto lots of different papers and loads of hearts in different sizes, then fill the box with them and gift it to my daughter as her'Box full of Love' Valentine prezzie from a loving mum! I know, I'm soppy!

I've also added a couple of drawer easel cards too!

 Easel Drawer Cards - love making these!




                                             

                                  Fold over box using my Docrafts Victorian Valentine range prize win!



There will be lots more when I get around to it!

Hope you liked what you saw and if you want any of these please just give me a comment below or message me!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!