Monday 10 August 2015

Sunny/Funny old day!

Hi everyone!
It's been an on/off day today here in the NW of England - some sun, some rain! Not alot changes round here then!
Haven't been up to much lately - liar!!!
I've been making things again but I haven't just finished them yet so I'll upload my most recent goodies very soon.
Went to my friends' daughters house last week to meet the new baby! 2 weeks old and GORGEOUS! I've never seen so much dark hair on a newborn baby.......a chimp yes, but.........I digress. Oops!
She was beautiful and very good - slept for the 3 hours that I was there and only cried once before feeding time - and what a cry! My eardrums nearly burst! Thank goodness I don't remember my kids screaming like that!
This weekend, I was mostly buying plants - again. Somehow, bedding plants have a nasty habit of dying off and you have to go out and buy some more! Still, they do look lovely in their planters.
My neighbours' garden is a riot of roses. Absolutely beautiful roses all over the place. I don't have the inclination thought to be as good a gardener as he is, which is a shame as I do have lots of time on my hands. At least I've some lovely pot plants!

I'll be back soon with some more piccies!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!