Saturday 27 February 2016

Saturday, rugby, craftroom!!!

So, what a fab day when there's sport on the tv/laptop (!), everything's right with the world and I'm in the craft room finishing things and keeping you up to date.
Below is a selection of some goodies I've recently managed to make.

The tutorial for this can be found here : https://snapguide.com/




I bought this birdhouse from a craft shop - (it was plain wood with some childrens paints attached for the kiddies to paint!) so I decided to alter it into something more interesting!

 





This next one is Shabby meets Neon! I wanted to play with moulding clay and neon paints and gilding flakes and lots of things and this is what I came up with! It was fun doing it!


So, that's all for now folks! I'm off to watch the 'ruggers' and look out for my nephew who will be out on the pitch howling out the national anthem on behalf of his school!!!
Have a fun crafty weekend!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!