Wednesday 12 October 2016

Crafty birthday!

Hi all!
I've had a busy day or two (and weekend) and haven't made alot this week except this card, which I'm entering into a competition over at Crafters Companion for their 11th birthday celebrations!
The company labelling/logo is purple so that's the colour I've used to make this birthday card.
Along with die-cutting, stamping and heat embossing, I've incorporated photography with extra light to highlight the card better! In other words, I used a table lamp without the lampshade to give brighter light when capturing the image (which I don't usually bother with!) and I think it worked!
Something I'll have to do more often methinks.

So, here's my entry into the comp :

Add caption


It's a tent-fold base with a large aperture in the front.

Hope you like it and I hope Crafters Companion do too!

Have a great week, crafty peeps!
TTFN
L xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!