Monday 3 October 2016

Kalo Mina!

The post title translates as "Good Month" which is a Greek saying and that's what I'm wishing for you all :)
I haven't been able to do much crafting this weekend on account of having a social life - sometimes, fun just gets in the way!
We went to a 40th birthday and I did make a lovely card for the birthday boy but I took 2 photos (in a rush) and they're not very good so I'm not putting them up for derision!!! lol
The following day I couldn't have crafted if you'd paid me to. I was a tad under the weather!!! Tired!
I have made a lovely card this morning to send to my sons' Nanna as a "hello" card, and just to let her know we love her- ahhhhhh, I'm such a softy!

I used the papers which were included on the CD rom in the latest issue of Crafters Inspiration magazine and added some little acorns from the oak tree in my garden!


The weather's glorious at the moment so I'm off to put some more washing out on the line and make a coffee!

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!