Thursday 6 October 2016

Spooky Starts Early!!!

Hi all!
Today I have a couple of spooky (!) hallowe'en cards for you!
They are both intended for the Hallowe'en card challenge at Cardmaking and papercraft mag.

The first is a stepper card and I've used the Graphic 45 Rare Oddities collection, with other little bits n bobs from my stash!

This is my "Grown-up" card!






My second is my "fun" card!
I used different papers to create the two pumpkins ( spot the mini one hanging down the side!)





The background is actually red but showing up as pink on here! The card papers are black and orange.

Well, that's my lot for today.
I've been to the GP this morning and had my flu jab - ouch! This afternoon I'm off to weigh-in at Chubby-Club (Slimming World!!!) so wish me luck as I don't think I've done any weight losing this week!!!

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!