Tuesday 15 November 2016

Happy Tuesday :)

Hi all!
Tuesday is here again only this time I had to go to the dentist and have a crown fitted - and now it feels like there is a huge marble stuck in place of a tooth! It feels so strange i just hope it settles down soon or the dentist will have to start again!
I've been busy doing "stuff" for the past week or so and I don't yet have any photos of my lovely creations to post so they'll have to be on an I.O.U!
Yesterday I was suffering from Mojolessitis!!! I had no inspiration in me at all, so, I looked on one of my fave blogs, craftipotential, and found a couple of shaker cards to make without having to "think" about it for once!
The lady who runs the blog, Christine Smith, is brill! I love how she makes lovely cards from such simple ideas. I'm very jealous!
I'm currently tucked up in my nice, warm, cosy bed watching a craft channel and hoping my mojo will settle in again for tomorrow! I could do with a spurt of enthusiasm right now.....and some toast and jam..........:)

TTFN
L xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!