Friday 21 April 2017

Pre-holiday uploads!

Good afternoon/morning/evening etcetera!!!

Hoping all you lovelies are doing well today.

I'm busy packing as we're off on a little "jolly" tomorrow so I thought I'd better find 5 minutes just to upload a few pictures of my most recent makes.

With Easter just in the recent past, I made this card for my daughter and her husband as neither of them wanted (or were getting) an Easter egg this year! lol x

I used an image by From The Heart Stamps - love their stuff, and the designer, Faith, is inspirational.
I kept this one simple and fun :)



My next Easter card was entered into a challenge over at Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.
I created an Easter egg wreath with little eggs!



My final Easter themed "make" was this little birdhouse (which I bought for just 50p in the Christmas sale at The Range!!!)
I altered it with Carta Bella Moments and Memories paper pack. Once all the little eggs and bunny have been eaten, it could be used with a little electric tea-light inside.











My sister in law had a birthday this week so I made this cute butterfly "cut-out" card for her.
I inked the background with soft coloured distress inks before stamping a few little patterns on with contrasting colours. After splashing with a little water and a glitter pen, I added a few pearls which I coloured with alcohol markers to match the inked background.


And finally!!!

This card is for another challenge at Cardmaking and Papercraft magazines which is all about baking.
As I'm pushed for time this week, I made something simple and cute!
I used Lawn Fawn stamps with a picture frame die and layered the fussy cut images onto my inked background with 3d foam tape.



So, that's my lot for now!

I hope you all have a safe and happy week as I'll be sunning myself on my favourite Greek island and all thoughts of crafts and cardmaking will be...............STILL IN MY HEAD!!!

Once a crafter, ALWAYS a crafter!

Happy Days everyone,

Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!