Thursday 29 June 2017

22nd Birthday!!!

Hi again!

Today is my sons' 22nd birthday and as a treat (hahahahahahahahahaha - I do tell fibs don't I?), he's having a lie-in!!!
That boy is more horizontal than vertical even on  his birthday!

Anyhoo, I'm waiting for him to get up so I can take him out for lunch - It'll be dinner at this rate and I'm starving!

I made his birthday card, which he loves (he did get up for cards and prezzies earlier before going back to bed "for a little snooze"!!!).


I layered spotty paper onto teal cardstock then both onto a 5 x 7" white base card.
I die-cut a rectangle then cut a square into it and added 3d foam to the back to create height.
I stamped, coloured and die-cut the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds.
I then die cut a square within a square to create the frame for the front and added the coloured birds on and behind the frame.
I also added a Marianne design die-cut birthday box and ribbon and some balloons (can't remember where I got the balloon die from).
I typed the sentiment into my digital designer then printed it onto white cardstock, die-cut it out, and added it to teal card with 3d pads on the back again!
The little number 2's were cut from black card and added to a balloon.
Everything was coloured using Spectrum Noir and Tonic Nuvo pens.
Sequins and tiny stars just finished it off.

Ok, so I'm off out for lunch now.

See you all soon, and don't be too jealous of my probably very naughty and  un-Slimming World friendly lunch that I'm about to have!!!
(May the Slimming World Gods forgive my moment of weakness.....!!!)

TTFN
L xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!