Thursday 13 July 2017

Graduate at last!!!

Hi all!
Just a quick update to let you know why I've been MIA for a while!
I've been really busy creating but, at the same time, preparing for my sons' graduation yesterday (Wednesday 12/07/17).
He is now a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Screen writing, Film, TV and Radio.....Phew!
Here's a little snapshot of his day.


The shenanigans didn't stop there though!
The three of us (my daughter included) went out for dinner followed by several seriously tasty cocktails and after a long day I was tucked up in bed by 10pm :)
Thought I might have a teensy hangover this morning but I must be used to the alcohol after all these years! It's unusual to have drinky-poos on a school night though!

Anyhoo, as you know I'm now a proud member of the Tiddly Inks design team and I'm just about itching to get started!
My first post will appear very soon and I'll certainly be showcasing the lovely images which Christy Croll (owner/designer) creates for us all to purchase.

Hope you have a fab day.
I'm away to pack for a weekend in Bonnie Scotland (my, it's a hard life!) and I'll be back here on monday with my first tiddly project!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!