Sunday 2 July 2017

Sunday laziness!

Hi all.
Just a quick update as I've been a tad busy (today lazy) and I've not  posted anything for a few days .

I'm posting this from my mobile as I'm just too lazy to get up from the sofa and go upstairs to my laptop! I'm watching the MotoGP and last nights Dr.Who! I really need to get creative as I've alot  to do this week.
I'm creating an article for Papercrafter magazine, making an engagement gift for some friends nephews engagement! and racking my brain for ideas for another project but for Papercrafter Inspirations magazine! Just like buses, work comes in all at once in twos and threes!!!
So I need to move myself and start doing............in a minute 😜!

I hope you're all doing something lovely and more creative than me this weekend!
I'll definitely be more motivated once I've had another coffee and maybe a biscuit or two!
Or not!

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!