Monday 17 July 2017

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday!

Good morning all!

Today is a very special day for me as it's my first Design Team post for Tiddly Inks!
I created a super sweet card using Wryn - Cloud 9 (She's my fave Tiddly Inker!)
Tiddly Inks have an inspirational post once a month, on a Friday, called - Fab Friday!
This Friday, 21st July, is the next one and I'm really chuffed to be featured in it!

I kept this card quite simple and even though the rainbow is brightly coloured, I made Wryn the main focal point by setting Wryn, and her cloud, just over the rainbow and breaking the colours up.



Products used - Basic 6 x 6" white card base
                          Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon (blue sky)
                          Unbranded pierced edge cloud die.
                          Smooth white cardstock.
                          Free rainbow stamp from Creative Stamping magazine
                          Spectrum Noir and tonic Nuvo marker pens
                          Blue sequins (from a selection at The Range)


Hope you like her and, if you'd like to have this image in your stash, pop over to the Tiddly Inks store where you can purchase it and download to your pooter straightaway!

Have fun colouring and creating :)

TTFN
L xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!