Sunday 13 August 2017

Sunny sunday!

Good morning all!
I hope you're all having a fab weekend after a truly busy week (for me anyway!).
How come some days just seem to drag when others totally fly and there doesn't seem enough time to do everything that needs doing? Strange!
If you're not aware, we have sold our house and we are going to move in the near future to "Southfork"!!! (who else remembers Dallas?)
 And by that I mean a bigger house for my daughter, son in law, my OH, my son and me - so 6 bedrooms will do it!!! One of which will be my craftroom of course :)
Anyhoo, my daughter and her hubby moved on Thursday, and, as I was poorly on Friday, there wasn't much I could do to help so I made up for it yesterday.....I unpacked a box then found the wine and.............well, let's just say we've all got fluffy heads today 😉 Oops!
All in all we had a great day and I'm paying for it now but hey ho! That's how we roll here in sunny Leyland!
So, onto todays news.
This month, I have a card featured in Papercraft Inspirations magazine (issue 169).
As part of their Reader Tester Team, I occasionally have papers/images/stamps sent to me and it's up to me to make something out of them! The theme was "uplifting sentiments" and my challenge was to make a card using the papers they sent then add a sentiment of my choice.
This is what I came up with :

And here's the article (just to prove I haven't dreamt it!!!)


Did you join in with the blog hop at Tiddly Inks?
It was great fun and I know the other DT members really enjoyed it too.
Thanks for leaving comments and for visiting.

Have a great day 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!