Saturday 27 January 2018

More stuff!

Good afternoon all!

A quick post today just to bring you up to date with my efforts this week!

I have made 2 cards , both of which I'm entering into the challenge at Cardmaking and Papercraft.
This is an online challenge with a different theme each month and I almost missed it as the closing date is tomorrow!!!

My first card is a 5x7 card.
I created a background with die-cut roses adhered to a slightly smaller white card panel, which I then coloured by blending distress inks all over it.
I added a fishtail banner with  a "Thankyou" die-cut adhered to the front and printed "Spring" onto some white card in lilac ink, A few inked flowers and a butterfly, with pearl drops dotted around finished the  whole card.


My second card is a Tiddly Inks digital stamp, which can be purchased direct from the webstore here.
I coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers then created a frame by using a square stitched edge die and some fussy cutting to anchor the image to the inside of the frame.
I layered this onto spotty paper and pink card. and added some sequins, butterflies and flowers for decoration.




That's all I have time for today folks!

Have a great weekend x

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!